This year I’ve already presented at more events than I dreamt off at the start of the year (5).
And the invites keep coming in! (5 more!)
This is going to be a long read, a punishment from me to me because I slacked off in blogging in the past months.
So apart from being bored, there’s 2 reasons why you would want to read this post.
1) Interest in, but some fear of, attending and presenting at conferences, user group and community events in general.
2) You’re me from the future and you’re wondering about that amazement and the exciting feeling the young Jan had about these first events. You’re wondering about what fears you overcame and you want to look back at how it all started.
Expect to find the following:
- UK Power BI Summit (2017/02/17)
- Denver SQL Server User Group (2017/03/17)
- Battle of the Beards (2017/03/29)
- SQL Saturday Israel (2017/04/26)
- Belgian Information Worked User Group (2017/05/09)
- in short: 5 more events to find me at before the end of june!
So whichever reason you have, come on in and start reading!